Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hair Is Everything Is Hair





Was feeling a tad down just now, had a minor argument with Mom and all, and was really hoping that somehow, people would just sense something's amiss and check up on me, but haha I guess it doesn't happen that way.



So as I was about to sleep, this random mood swung by and I found myself opening up Photoshop and drawing randomly with my wacom tablet. That is the end product.



I'm pleasantly suprised, because I'm actually a huge fan of ink drawings, but have never really went into it. And seeing as to what I've done up ( .. well at least the face portion ), I must say, I'm really pleased with myself. :) :)


It's entitled : HAIR IS EVERYTHING IS HAIR.

Alot of people place emphasis on their hair, and with the right
style, you can create an ( or maybe lasting ) impression
on others, be it for good or not.

Just thought I'd play with the words and do up the opposite.
Hope you guys like it :)

Neways, after seeing it for awhile, I decided to just erase some of the supposed hair. But that's just for the sake of it.

Random Thought : Must conversations always start with a hidden agenda ?




No comments:

Post a Comment