Sunday, May 17, 2009

Good times, bad times



Recently,
alot of deaths have happened.

It all started with Aud telling me how her friend's
dad passed on, followed by Don's grandma passing on ...

Mark's grandma hurt herself and was
sent to the hospital ( But recovered after awhile and was sent back home, thank God. )



All these things just really shook me up one day when I saw my grandma climbing down the stairs.

As she waddled down a step at a time, my heart really ached...

This is my GRANDMA.
The one who can clean and take care of a

4 storey house,

2 adults 2 children, and on weekends,

3 entire families.





This is my GRANDMA,
who brings me out for walks when I was small, bought me my
first bicycle, threw me on it, and bought me food whenever I wanted it.




My GRANDMA,
who is fit enough to carry a baby in one hand while talking and all for long periods of time.

My Grandma, who now walks down stairs one step at a time ....




Hope her routine chores will give her a long and healthy life.
It just wouldn't be the same without her around ...


lol. Touchwood.



Love you grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment